Come to Singapore for business and immigration
By setting up a Singapore company and applying for the Employment Pass, you can come to Singapore to do business and realize the opportunity of business and family migration. It is now a convenient and ideal channel for immigration Singapore. Business and immigration double win.
The first step: to do business in Singapore, the whole family moved to Singapore
1. Establishing a Singapore company Time: within 1 week
The prerequisite for doing business in Singapore is to set up a Singapore company. Usually a private limited company is appropriate.
If you have a Singapore citizen or permanent resident partner (shareholder or director), you can do it yourself. Using their SingPass apply through ACRA system. If not, you need to engage an ACRA-Licenced Registered Filing Agent-RFA submits your application.
2.Apply Employment Pass. It will take about 3-4 weeks
EP is the Singapore government's policy of attracting investment to encourage entrepreneurs to come to Singapore to do business, giving entrepreneurs or executives or professionals the corresponding work permit.
Have acceptable qualifications, usually a good university degree, professional qualifications or specialised skills.
Work in a managerial, executive or specialised job.
a minimum salary of $3,600 and acceptable qualifications.
Employment Pass holder can apply DP or a Long-Term Social Visit Visa for the family members .
Note: Apply DP for you family member, your minimum salary of $6,000/month is required.
If you want to apply for a long-term social visit visa for your parents (or parents-in- law), your salary is at least S$12,000/month or above. Successfully apply EP and DP, your whole family can move to Singapore.Children can study at the Singapore Government School.
Step 2: Apply for Singapore permanent resident PR
The Employment Pass is valid for a period of 1-2 years and can be renewed. You can apply for Singapore Permanent Resident (Singapore PR) one year after you get the Employment Pass. Applications need to submit pay slips and tax bills. The period for applying for Singapore permanent residents is 3-6 months displayed on the ICA website . The application time will increased case by case. Successfully applied to PR, the immigration has succeeded!
Step 3: Apply to become a Singapore citizen, Singapore Citizen
If you are interested, you can apply for Singapore Citizenship SC after 2 years of permanent resident PR.
1. Helping you set up a Singapore company and provide short-term Singapore resident directors for 3 months
2. Helping you apply for a Singapore Employment Pass
3. Provide office and service for the application for a permit for 3 months
1. S$ 7980, signed in October-December, a ERI coupon value of S$1000 will be issued to you.
Services include: Company registration + Singapore resident director for 3 months + Singapore office rental for 3 months + One EP application
2. We solemnly promise that if the EP is not approved (including one appeal), all fees will be refunded to you.
Follow-up service (additional charge)
1. Help you postpone the employment permit (if needed)
2. Help you apply for Singapore Permanent Resident PR (if needed)
3. Help you apply for Singapore Citizenship SC (if needed)
Contact us now
- Why Choose ERI
- We are Chartered Accountant
- We are Chartered Secretary
- 20 years'experience,served 8000+clients
- Newsletter Subscription
- Weekly updates,welcome to subscribe FOC
- Partne with us
- Opportunities for mutual prosperity