- Incorporation Singapore
- Immigration & Relocation
- Corporate Secretarial
- Business Support
- Business Advisory
- Shelf Company for Sale
- Offshore Company Registration
- Offshore Company Annual Filing
Relocation to Singapore
Many people think that immigrating to Singapore and obtaining Singapore permanent residency means becoming Singapore permanent residents (SPR). This is because many foreigners immigrate to Singapore to obtain a Singaporean status, not to come to Singapore to live and work. This is what is often called "immigrants do not move."
"Immigration does not move" is actually not feasible. Both EP and PR are required by residence. Failure to meet the residency requirements and renewal problems.
Therefore, migration becomes very important. Migrating also faces many problems that need to be solved:
1. Should I buy a house or rent a house? What school does the child need to go to?
2. Do you need international moving services?
3. After arriving in Singapore, how to quickly integrate into local life?
You may need a professional organization to make unified arrangements?
If necessary, please contact our consultant
Or email us: email@example.com
- Why Choose ERI
- We are Chartered Accountant
- We are Chartered Secretary
- 20 years'experience,served 8000+clients
- Newsletter Subscription
- Weekly updates,welcome to subscribe FOC
- Partne with us
- Opportunities for mutual prosperity