- Incorporation Singapore
- Immigration & Relocation
- Corporate Secretarial
- Business Support
- Business Advisory
- Shelf Company for Sale
- Offshore Company Registration
- Offshore Company Annual Filing
Anguilla is a British overseas territory and is the northernmost island in the Leeward chain, located just a short distance from Puerto Rica. As a former British Colony English is widely spoken and the legal system is based on English Law.
Anguilla has few natural resources and the economy depends heavily on tourism and offshore banking and corporate services. Anguillan officials have put substantial effort into developing the offshore financial sector which has grown consistently.
2. Advantages of Anguilla Incorporation
a. Anguilla offers an excellent degree of political stability
b. The legal system in Anguilla is common law based on English Law
c. Zero taxation on corporations or individuals, residing on the island or not. Includes capital gains, profit and income tax.
d. This makes Anguilla an attractive jurisdiction in which to base financial services and assets.
e. No requirement for submission of Annual Returns or Financial Statements.
f. Highly professional and experienced professionals (Lawyers, Accountants, Corporate Service providers) in order to provide support.
3. Documents required for Anguilla Incorporation
a. Photocopy of passport or NRIC of directors/shareholders/the ultimate beneficiary
b. Proof of residential address of directors/shareholders/the ultimate beneficiaries
c. Registration Certificate and Constitution of Company
d. Statutory Book of Directors and Shareholders
4. Anguilla incorporation procedures and timeline
(7 working days upon receiving documents, 48 hours for express service)
a. Anguilla company name search (2 working days, only available for English names, Chinese names are required to submit for approval)
b. Sign service agreement →Proceed to Payment
d. Incorporation documents submission → Signing→Document submission
5. Certification upon successful incorporation
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Memorandum & Articles of Association
3. Subscriber’s Appointment First Director
4. First Board Minutes / Consent To Act As Director
5. Registered Share Certificate
6. Register Of Members / Register Of Directors
7. Certificate Of Incumbency
8. Share Transfer And Resolution / Company Seal
6. Annual Return of Anguilla Company
Every exempted company is required to file an annual return and annual Company Registry fees with the Registrar in January of each year. This will be dealt with by the registered office provider. The annual return contains a declaration setting out:
a. details of changes, if any, to the company's memorandum of association since the last return;
b. that the operations of the company since the last annual return have been mainly outside Anguilla
c. that in compliance with the Companies Law, the company is not trading within the Anguilla except in furtherance of its offshore business;
d. that any bearer shares issued are kept by a licensed custodian.
Or email us: email@example.com
- Why Choose ERI
- We are Chartered Accountant
- We are Chartered Secretary
- 20 years'experience,served 8000+clients
- Newsletter Subscription
- Weekly updates,welcome to subscribe FOC
- Partne with us
- Opportunities for mutual prosperity