1、What are the basic requirements for incorporation of a company in Singapore?
· Any local or foreign person can incorporate a company in Singapore
· Minimum of 1 director and 1 shareholder
· At least 1 director must be a local resident (ie. Singapore citizen, permanent resident or EP/DP holder)
· 100% foreign ownership is permitted
· Minimum paid-up capital of $1 only
· A local registered address is required
· A local qualified company secretary must be appointed
2、Do I need a registered address in Singapore for my company?
Yes, all Singapore companies must have a Singapore registered address. It is not a requirement that office space must be leased and the use of Registered Office Services, such as ours, is permitted.
3、How long does the incorporation process take?
We can have your company approved by and registered with the Accounting Corporate Regulatory Authority within 1~3 working days.
4、Do I have to be a Singapore resident to incorporate a company?
No, but you will need to appoint at least one director who is ordinarily resident in Singapore.
5、How many directors do I need to incorporate my company?
A minimum of 1 director is required. The company must have a least 1 director who is ordinarily resident in Singapore.