- Incorporation Singapore
- Immigration & Relocation
- Corporate Secretarial
- Business Support
- Business Advisory
- Shelf Company for Sale
- Offshore Company Registration
- Offshore Company Annual Filing
What is Central Provident Fund(CPF)
In Singapore, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) is a compulsory comprehensive savings plan for working Singaporeans and permanent residents primarily to fund their retirement, healthcare, and housing needs. The CPF is an employment based savings scheme with employers and employees contributing a mandated amount to the Fund.
Employer and employee CPF contribution rate:
Contribution rates from 1 January 2018 for private sector and public sector non-pensionable employees being:
How to apply CPF account?
To apply CPF account for your company, you could make the service enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org; and of course we’ll assist you to apply according to your needs.
Or email us: email@example.com
- Why Choose ERI
- We are Chartered Accountant
- We are Chartered Secretary
- 20 years'experience,served 8000+clients
- Newsletter Subscription
- Weekly updates,welcome to subscribe FOC
- Partne with us
- Opportunities for mutual prosperity